Saturday, May 2, 2009

Touch a Truck

Every year the Mom's Club of Norman hosts Touch a Truck. It's where all sorts of trucks/buses/and even a helicopter comes together in one area. The kids get to climb in and honk the horns. They love it. The best part is all the proceeds go to the children's area at the Norman library. Natalie and I visit that library on a weekly basis for storytime so I love that we get to help out the library while having lots of fun.



Natalie hanging out in the police car.

Bryce also in the police car.

Natalie getting a hug from the Braum's cow. We got to ride a tiny elevator to get into the truck. Once inside we quickly wanted to leave--It was cold! Actually it was colder in the front and back of the truck. It has three different temperature ranges so that the different dairy products stay at the right temperature.
They gave us free ice cream coupons! Woot!


Natalie and Bryce got to hang out in a hummer.

Bryce pulling the cord to honk the horn on the big semi. It was super loud!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

It looks like they had fun. Every year I say I am going to go then it always sneaks up on me and I have a million other things to do that day. I swear I am going to make it next year.