Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Memorial Day Fun

We spent most of the weekend at home and by Monday I was itching to get out. Thanks to the new Metro Family magazine: Exploring OK with children we found a neat spot to go to that we had never even heard of before. We went to Chickasaw National Recreation Area about an hour south of us. We went to hike, but the best part was playing in the water. It was so beautiful down there and we will most definitely be returning.




And in honor of my anniversary tomorrow here is a picture of my husband of 9 years. :)


We had such a good time. I wish I would have brought our swimsuits. Bryce was sopping wet when we left. We had to stop at Walmart to get him new clothes. Thankfully, I had a change of clothes for Natalie in the car. We ended our day at Pizza Hut. Yum!













2 comments:

Christine said...

Aw. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Happy Anniversary. :) Any big plans? Love and miss you!!!

Sasha said...

That place looks familiar! Glad you had a good weekend.