Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's been 2 weeks...

since my Christmas post. I guess I am slacking again.

We had a good Christmas. The kids got everything they wanted and more. I am pleased to say that I don't think we had any bad gifts. Everything gets played with but the winner gifts were definitely the two Nintendo DS systems. The kids figured out how to chat back and forth with each other on them. They draw silly pictures and send them to each other.

We just went to Little Rock to see Nate's family. It was a quick weekend trip, but we were able to visit with two of his brothers, his grandma, cousin, aunt, and uncle. Not too bad for 3 days. His aunt gave him an awesome Christmas gift. She collected a bunch of old family photos dating as far back as 1920 and gave them all to Nate. She also included his great grandfather's Marine papers and dog tags. Which reminds me we need to write a thank you note to her for that and we still need to write thank yous for Christmas gifts.

My sister and I started exercising on Monday. I am really mad at myself for putting 25lbs back on after losing so much weight 2 years ago. It creeps back on so easily. My goal is to be back where I was by sometime around my birthday. That gives me 4 months. I hope I can do it.

I have some pictures to post soon. I just have to take the time to upload them. I'll get around to it eventually.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Just keep thinking about Bob the Builder. Can we fix it (except think do instead of fix and I instead of we)? YES WE CAN! :P You can do it!

Brandy said...

I hope so. My body aches again. My problem is I need to lay off the food. I love food and I especially love all the food that's bad for you.

Amber said...

Brandy--you can do it! Im in the boat with you girl. I love food too. Every single day I tell myself that I need to clean up my eating, but darn it, i like food! I like all the food that I shouldnt like!