Friday, January 16, 2009

Bargain High

I swore I wasn't going to spend any money this week besides Nate's birthday present. But yeah, I blew that out the window today. That's because Old Navy had all their clearance marked an additional 50% off! Woot! I got mostly stuff for Natalie for next winter, but the rest of us got a few things, too.

I spent $116 total, but look at all I got:

3 winter coats
2 jackets
3 pairs of pants
3 pairs of jeans
2 pairs of shoes
1 dress
3 tank tops
3 pairs of boxers
3 pairs of panties
1 pair of gloves
and 18 shirts

That's 42 items at an average cost of less than $3 for each thing. Woohoo!
I am a happy girl tonight.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I was thinking... WOW... awesome and then I saw 18 shirts and thought... HOLY COW! You did TOTALLY AWESOME! :)

Staci said...

That is AWESOME! You totally rocked it!