Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy 7th Birthday

It's Bryce's 7th Birthday! We are having an outer space birthday party later this afternoon. The garage has been transformed into outer space with planets, stars, and black lights.
Here's Bryce the day he came home. It's not the best picture but it's all I had on my computer.



Bryce's 1st Birthday! Poor boy was so ill on his actual birthday. This was taken a few days later when he was back in the game.

I don't have any 2nd year pictures of Bryce on the computer. :(
Bryce's 3rd Birthday!

This is Bryce with Natalie right before his 4th Birthday. I don't have very many old pictures on the computer so this is what I got.


Again I am short for pictures. A while back our computer crashed so I lost many of my pictures on the computer. Thankfully, they are backed up on cd but I've only put a few back onto the computer. This is right after his 5th Birthday at the zoo.

Happy 6th Birthday!
We went to the Wichita Mountains that day. It was beautiful there.



Earlier this year at the zoo with sister Natalie.



























4 comments:

Melissa said...

Time sure does fly by. He is such a handsome boy. Happy Birthday Bryce.

Brandy said...

Aww Thank you, Melissa. Time does fly by. I still remember Jamie as a tiny little guy and now he's nearly 3!

Christine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCER!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

Christine, Benjamin and Emily

Amber said...

Great pictures! He's such a cutie!