Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Riddle me this..

I've been exercising consistantly for 2 months.

My scale has not dropped in the number of pounds I weigh.

My jeans will not stay up. They are loose and baggy.

My size down jeans can't be buttoned up. If I squeeze myself tight I can button them for oh 30 seconds.

What the heck am I to do?

Stretch pants?

Why are my one size super loose and yet I can't get into the smaller size? I hate jeans. I refuse to buy anymore. I have jeans in 4 different sizes, but none of them fit.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Its because you are building muscle, which weighs more than fat, so the scale wont necessarily go down right now. One thing I learned from the trainer at my gym- dont look at the scale, but rather go by the way your clothes fit. So, if your clothes are looser, thats a great thing!!! Sounds like you are just in between sizes right now. Congrats on the good work though! Ill need to know your secrets after the baby is born!

Christine said...

Yeah.... what Amber said. :P Heck if I know. Good job though. :)