Monday, November 10, 2008

Letterboxing

A couple of weekends ago we went Letterboxing again. This time our adventure took us to Draper Lake. I wish I would have made Nate stop while we were driving there. The tree leaves were a brilliant shade of red. I love fall!

We found the letterbox rather quickly, but Bryce still had fun on the treasure hunt. Natalie fell asleep in the car so she missed all the fun.




After letterboxing we decided to stop by the new park over at Draper since we were so close to it. Natalie woke up for that. =) It's a very nice park, but quite small so we didn't stay too long.


We ended up going to the welcome center park in Midwest City. The kids love that one, but since it's so far away we don't go all that often.


3 comments:

Christine said...

Wow! It sounds like you had a full but very fun day! I'm so glad you posted some recent pics. :) I miss you guys!

Amber said...

Looks like yall had fun! =)

Tracey said...

Hey I am a friend of Christine's. I used to work with Jason. Anyway just wondering what is letter boxing?