Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It's been a bit of a quiet week..

Not much to talk about this week. I am trying desperately to keep the house picked up because my Grandma is coming for a visit from Friday until the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Woohoo!


Nate and I have been making crafts after the kids go to bed. Last night he made a bag hanger. I have lots of reuseable shopping bags and other bags that were cluttering our laundry room so he put together a board with knobs for me. Then he painted it. I think it looks pretty good.

I've been working on an Advent Calendar. I made a felt Christmas tree and now I am making felt ornaments for each from Dec 1-24. I've got 8 more ornaments to make. Nate helped me make a couple so I am hoping he'll help me on the last few.

I've also been making more Happy Holidays signs. I've finished 2 and I've got 4 more started. They are going to be small little presents for Bryce's music and pe teachers, the crossing guard at his school, and a couple of other people.

I'll post pictures when I am done.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Can't wait to see the finished product of your different crafts. Kudos to Nate for the bag holder thingy. He's so talented. :) I hope you have a great visit with your grandma.