Sunday, November 30, 2008

I am pleased to announce...

that I got 3 cute pictures of the kids and have ordered my Christmas cards. WOOHOO!


And my Christmas village is up. It's all lighted and pretty. :)


And I hung my wreath that I made.

Unfortunately, I now have to clean up my living room, put another layer of mod podge on my Christmas coasters and wrap some more books. We have a tradition at our house that we unwrap a book every night from Dec 1-23. I leave the Night Before Christmas unwrapped so we don't accidently choose it before the 24th.

5 comments:

Christine said...

You did a great job on your wreath. :)

Amber said...

Love the wreath! I made on too, but it much more boring than yours! Its just got ribbon on it. Ill have to take a picture =) Did you make the tile coasters???

Tracey said...

I love it too!! And I wanted to say I am SO happy Christine told me about you and Amber's blogs you guys have the greatest ideas. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the book idea!!! Consider it stolen :o) Happy Holidays!!!

A said...

Your wreath is beautiful - nice work!

Brandy said...

Aww thanks everyone. :)

Amber~ yes I made the tile ones. I still need to buy cork for the back, but I mod podged the scrapbook paper to the front. The tiles were only 16 cents a piece at Lowes. You can't beat that for a cheap gift. I am going to use my 40% off coupon to Hobby Lobby for the cork.

Tracey~ You are more than welcome to steal the idea. If you don't have enough Christmas books check out thrift stores and the library. I have gotten most of my Christmas books for 50 cents or less from thrift stores.