Sunday, October 19, 2008

Taking pictures of two

I have to take a detour from playing catch up. I'll get back to playing catch up very soon.

So my mom asked me if I had a recent picture of Bryce and Natalie together for a 4 x 6 picture frame she had. I went through the last few months of photos and I don't have even one picture of the two of them together that's frame worthy. No problem I thought-I'll just take some pictures and surely I can get one good one.

I am by no means a photographer or even close to being a good picture taker. I had trouble with lighting and shadows and it's quite difficult to get both kids looking in the same direction and both smiling at the same time.
Here's some of what I got:







At least I got a few decent shots. I am going to print them all out and let my mom choose which one she likes best.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I like the 2nd one in the second set... I think in the set that you said were the good ones? :D I can't believe how much older Natalie looks. It seems like forever since I've seen you guys. :(

Brandy said...

I like that one the best, too. :)