Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I am a such a blog slacker

I am on the computer every single day multiple times a day. You'd think I'd have plenty of time to update this thing and I do, but I admit I am a slacker.

Bryce is doing fantastically in school. I am so proud of him. He's learned so many new words in the past few weeks and he's gotten every spelling word correct on his spelling tests. He's also donig great in swimming. He moved up to the next level this month. We watched him swim on Monday and he's doing just as good as the strongest swimmers in his class.

Natalie and I are enjoying all our time to ourselves during the day. She's such a joy to be around these days. Today we went shopping, had lunch and then went to the park.

We are sad, though, cause our friends moved away. Today was especially hard at the park because usually I am there with Christine. There were a couple of other moms chatting and it made me think about all of our park adventures from the past year.

1 comment: