Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Catching Up

I am little irritated, because I can't find our old Tulsa Zoo pictures. I am missing a whole set of photo cds. But in the meantime I have more pictures to post.

We went to Martin's Nature Park a few weeks ago. While there we decided to Letterbox for the first time. www.letterboxing.org The kids were so excited when we found our first and second letterboxes. We are definitely going to have to go letterboxing more often.

Natalie being Goofy as usual!

Not quite sure why Bryce had his arm up in the air.





The kids were studying the map so we knew which way to go. Natalie felt like Dora.

We figured out how to use the self-timer for the first time! Yay, a family picture.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Ha ha. I had to laugh about Natalie feeling like Dora. Too cute! We're going to have to try Letterboxing. I bet we can find some really neat places up here.
I'm so glad you're posting some pics. :D