Thursday, August 7, 2008

pictures

I love this picture of my son. It's my favorite right now.






I also want to thank Christine for taking this awesome picture of my son.














Last year I read an article in a parenting magazine about taking your child's picture in the same grown-up outfit every year. The article used a bathing suit from I belive the 1950s. I decided to do this with Natalie using my wedding dress.

Here she is last year at age 2 and this year at 3.




She has more hair now!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Aw. I love taking pics of Bryce. He's a great "subject" to work with. :D Also, it looks like Natalie is filling out that dress a little more too. LOL. I hope you post a pic every year. I think it'll be interesting. How old do you think she'll be before she can fit into it? Your kids are both too cute and very photogenic.

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

What a fun idea! You are brave with your dress though... that would be a disaster waiting to happen at my house! LOL