Wednesday, August 6, 2008

aww wonderful summer evening

The temperature was finally below 100 today! Woohoo. The news said it hasn't been below 100 since July 17. I Hate the heat. I hate Cold more than the Heat, but this 100+ temps have been killer.

Anyway, the evening turned out to be fantastic. The kids and I went over to the Apples park and they played with Benjamin and Emily while Christine and I chatted. It didn't matter that we had spent nearly all day together. Somehow we never run out of things to say. It's amazing really. We go on and on and on and on. :)

Bryce read most of Great Day for Up this evening. Yay! There was no way he could have read that much at the end of May so he's come a long way in just a couple of months.

1 comment:

Christine said...

It was nice spending most of the day with you. :D It'll be nice spending most of they day with you tomorrow and Friday too. Gettin' sick of me yet? HA!