Thursday, July 17, 2008

Time flies...

It's amazing how fast time can fly. This week seems to have flown by quickly, but overall I feel like life is slipping away. I've been shopping for clothes for next spring/summer since all of those clothes are clearance right now. I am buying Natalie shirts that aren't in the baby/toddler area anymore. That makes me incredibly sad.


It has been a fun week so far. We went to Frontier City on Monday with E. and A. They are friends from Bryce's first school. The kids had a grand time playing with their friends. Went shopping on Tuesday with Christine, went to the Splashpad yesterday with Mel and her kids and today we all went to McDonald's for lunch. I've spent way too much money this past week so I need to lay off of the shopping now. I must not go to stores!

No comments: