Monday, July 7, 2008

I suck




Yep, it's July 7th. I haven't been on here since February.




But in my defense a whole heck of a lot has happened.




Let's see here:




Bryce's birthday happened




We went to the Wichita Mountains and hiked. So much fun!



We sold our house and was homeless for 5 weeks. We moved into Nate's mom's stinky RV for a week, but that sucked horribly so thankfully we rented a cabin at the RV park for a month. That also sucked, but not as much as the stinky RV.
May 1st was moving day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We've been in our wonderful new house for 2 months. I love love love love love it. :)
Yesterday was my sweet baby girl's 3rd birthday. We went to the Cheese Mouse and then had a family bbq. Daddy made her an awesomely cool Dora Backpack cake and Dora cupcakes which I will post a picture of later.

No comments: