Friday, April 17, 2009

Orange bathroom and Easter

I thought I had some more pictures on my camera, but evidently I haven't been taking as many pictures as I used to take. I had better change that.

Anyway, here's my great orange bathroom adventure. I was sick of blah and boring. I bought the bright flowered shower curtain at Target and it helped to brighten it up, but the room needed something.... ORANGE!

Here's the before:





And the after although the pictures aren't as good as I would have liked. It looks much better in person.







I still need to hang my curtain. I have a lime green one, but I am not sure if I like it. I guess I need to get a curtain rod and at least hang it up to see.
We went to Norman's Easter Egg hunt. The kids loved this Easter Bunny. =)


Natalie won a chocolate bunny which she promptly ate in the car on the way home. We didn't realize she had eaten the entire thing until we got home and asked where the bunny went. She showed us her hands which were a chocolate mess. She was covered in chocolate from the top of her head to all down her dress.



2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my goodness! Your bathroom looks FABULOUS!!! Great choice. I think you kitchen would look pretty in an orange color too. :) The kids look adorable with the Easter bunny. Thanks for FINALLY posting a few pix. :) Love ya!

Schmoochiepoo said...

I love the colour in your bathroom!
I have something similar and hadn't thought of lime green to accent..I may have to try it.

Nice job!

Your kids are adorable with the Easter Bunny :)