Saturday, December 20, 2008

Blah

I don't know what's up with me. I haven't been my usual cheerful self lately. I love love this time of the year, but I can't seem to enjoy it as much right now. I seem to get cranky super fast and and I am so weepy.

I did have loads of fun at our 2nd annual Christmas cookie exchange last night. It definitely put me in a much better mood. The cookies I made were fantastic!

I got them from Parenting Magazine. Here's a link. They are worth the trouble.
http://www.parenting.com/recipes-article/Recipes/Desserts/Million-Dollar-Caramel-Cookies

I also made these. They are good, but not as good as the others.
http://www.parenting.com/recipes-article/Recipes/Desserts/Smookies

2 comments:

Christine said...

Could you be expecting? :)
I'm sure your cookies were yummy! Everything you make is yummy!
Get in a better mood soon. :)
Miss ya!

Brandy said...

oh hell no I am not expecting. Don't even say that!

Nate wants me to make more of the caramel ones because he finished off the last one tonight. If I keep making those we'll both gain 20lbs by New Year's. :P